We Reward our Loyal CustomersA Great Way To Save & Be Rewarded
Get Your Carlisle Card Today
Apply Online BELOW
How Does Our Loyalty Card Work?
The Loyalty Membership card gives you savings towards drinks over the bar, it’s that simple and is ridiculously easy to use.
On every purchase at the Liquor Store, Restaurant & both Bars pass the card over with your payment and automatically earn points with every swipe we make for you.
When we swipe your membership card you may ask to find out your balance. We’ll inform you what dollars the points convert to and then you can spend it back over the bar.
There are a few restrictions so make sure you understand the Terms & Conditions (below).
Loyalty Program – Terms and Conditions
- Loyalty cards are issued to the person whose name appears on the application form and are not transferable to any other person(s).
- To start earning loyalty points, you must present your loyalty card to any staff member at the Carlisle Liquor Store or Bar at the commencement of every sale. Management or staff members will not be able to search for your details and point cannot be awarded after the sale is cashed through the register.
- The loyalty reward points applicable to earn is up to 10 points depending on the product(s). This percentage may change without notice on certain products. Members are not eligible to earn reward points/dollars on cigarettes and products which are on special or already at a discounted price.
- The cards can be used with any sale through the Carlisle Hotel Liquor Store, Bar or Restaurant. Points can only be claimed through the Carlisle Hotel Bar on non promo, non discounted products. Loyalty members accrue loyalty points every time they spend.
- Members can check how many points/dollars have accrued every time the loyalty card is swiped by a staff member through our point of sale system. The till will display how many dollars you have accrued for that card.
- Members can redeem their accrued dollars to purchase a product or deduct the accrued monetary value off their bill/sale at anytime.
- Management may also have selected promotional prizes members can buy with their accrued loyalty points.
- Loyalty cards remain the property of the Carlisle Hotel. Any members(s)/customer(s) who deliberately mis-use their card or another members card will have it voided by management.
- Members found deliberately using their loyalty card through a third party/on behalf of sales made through another customer will have their card voided by management.
- Lost or stolen loyalty cards must be reported to management and a new card will be issued.
- By signing as a member the recipient of the loyalty card agrees and acknowledges they may occasionally receive promotional material such as special offers or important messages from the Carlisle Hotel.
- All points accrued must be used within 12 months or they will be deleted automatically after the 12 month period has expired.
- Any loyalty card that has not had a purchase within any 6 month period will be void automatically.
- In the event that the business is sold, card members will be informed via email and given two weeks to spend any accrued points before the business changes hands. At the hand-over of the business to new owners, all remaining points will be deleted.